Travis Coombs



            I got into Crossfit in 2007 after a buddy turned me on to the main site, and quickly became addicted to the workouts and the online community. Crossfit is unique from other workout "programs" in that it provides real world "functional" fitness - the type of fitness that will help me stay strong & fit well into my "old age". I came to Battleborn Crossfit in 2009, and fully realized what the real magic behind its success is - the comaraderie and community that we have with our fellow members - our Crossfit Family.

Certifications: Olympic Lifting Certification

Favorite Oly Lift: Snatch
Favorite Hero WOD: "The Seven"
Favorite Girl WOD: Nancy of course!
Favorite Quote: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" - Thomas Jefferson OR "If you are going through hell... keep going." - Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment